Joseph

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

William

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Anniversary

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, September 10, 2009

My Sweet Katelyn


Katelyn is 7 weeks old this week and weighs 10lbs, 4oz.  Yes, she is my tiny little girl.  She is such a good baby.  She has slept at least 5-6 hours at night since we brought her home from the hospital.  She has started staying awake more between naps and this week she has started smiling.  I love her sweet smile.  It just makes me want to talk to her all the time.  Will just laughs and laughs at her when she smiles at him.  He loves her so much, but I think he is ready for her to get bigger so he can play with her.  

1 comment:

  1. Hey! You did a great job with your blog! I like it. And yes, Katelyn is soo sweet! She's adorable. I look forward to reading more!

    ReplyDelete