Joseph

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

William

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Anniversary

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, September 19, 2009

Making Cupcakes

Will and I made cupcakes! He loves helping me in the kitchen.  I haven't let him help with dinner yet, because I'm afraid of him touching the hot skillets and such, but I've let him make cookies and cupcakes.  I am so surprised at how well he does.  I let him try to crack open an egg and he did it perfectly!  No shells at all.  He added 2 eggs and I think that this will always be his job now when we are cooking!  We only made 12 cupcakes and we had half the batter left.  So, when we were licking the bowl (our favorite part), I decided to paint Will a little bit. He thought that was funny.  Next time, I may let him go outside and paint himself with the leftover batter.  (The 2nd picture is a close up of the 3 cupcakes that he frosted).

2 comments:

  1. those look delicious! my mouth is watering now. And look at Will! He really gets "in to" cooking doesn't he! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun! Looks like he really enjoyed himself. It's great that you can do these things with him. He will know his way around the kitchen when he gets older, which will be very helful! The cupcakes look delicious! Save one for me! LOL

    ReplyDelete