Joseph

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

William

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Anniversary

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, September 13, 2009

Katelyn Is Here

I have realized that I have not announced Katelyn's birth to some family members.  Oops! :)  Katelyn Ruby Waldo was born on July 14, 2009 (my mom's birthday) at 8:30 a.m.  She was 8 lbs, 4 oz and 21 in. long.  The name Ruby is Ronny's mom's name.  As you can tell both Grandma's are thrilled!  We are having a great time with both our kids.  Will just loves "his baby".  He wants to hug on her, hold her and kiss her all the time.  He is always asking me if "his baby" is ok.  So sweet!

I am finally feeling back to my old self.  For those of you who didn't know,  four weeks after she was born I had to have my gall bladder removed.  Since Katelyn was born by C-sec, that is two surgery's in a month!  I am so thankful for having family so close.  Ronny's sister, Rachel, stayed with Will and Katelyn during my surgery and Rebecca stayed with them while I was in the hospital.  Will stayed with Ronny's parents for a fews days while I was at home recovering.  What a blessing!  But we all made it through.  We are all well and loving every bit of our newest addition to our family.  The Lord is good and gives us grace to make it through the hard times.  And those hard times make us remember the blessings He gives us during the good times.  We have so much to be thankful for!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you're feeling better! That is traumatic to have to have two major sugeries in a month. I love that outfit Katelyn has on in the last picture! So adorable. Aren't girls fun? I LOVE having girls and will take 4 of them if I have to. But I would love to experience a boy too.

    ReplyDelete