Joseph

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

William

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Anniversary

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, September 11, 2009

ACTS Club

Will turned 3 this year and he has begun Children's Church and ACTS Club (Activities, Character Training and Scripture). I have been looking forward to him beginning these clubs since he was born.  Silly huh?  I'm just excited for him to learn about Jesus!  He has a lot of fun.  His first ACTS Club class was this past Wednesday.  His class is called The Promises.  He IS a promise from God, isn't he!  He has a book with a Bible verse, The Promise Motto (Jesus Loves Me) and The song Jesus Loves Me that he has to memorize.  We are working on it.  We are going to add this book work to our daily Bible reading.  It is exciting to hear him talk about the stories we read.  Yesterday he told daddy all about how Joseph's brother threw him in a hole and were mean to him!  Jesus, please instill all that You can into my little boy.  Help me to be the best model of You that I can be so that he will learn about You through me.  Grow him into a wonderful young man who loves You.

2 comments:

  1. that's really cute. I wish our church had something like that

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog is great! I really like it! I like your layout, it's very cute! You're going to enjoy blogging. Looks like a great program for Will. I'm sure he's going to get a lot from it!

    ReplyDelete